- Camp Director: Madeleine Landry & Mackenzie Simmons
- North Royalton Camp at Beyond Words (6048 Royalton Road)
- Ages 9-11
- Camp Dates/Times
- June 10-14 from 12-1:30pm
- June 17-21 from 11am-12:30pm
- Camp Tuition:
- $225 Tuition for adapted students
- $125 Tuition for traditional students/peer models, limited spaces available
- $25 Registration Fee for all new students
- Third Party funding available from ODE Autism & Jon Peterson Scholarship and County Board of Developmental Disabilities Family Resources Program (NEON)
Led by Board-Certified Music Therapists, our ukulele camp offers students a chance to become immediately successful in playing the ukulele with their peers in our adapted music program. This inclusion camp is for typically developing students, as well as students with special needs. Students will learn the first four chords (c, Am, F & G), basic strum patterns, finger/hand positions and songwriting skills. Our staff ratio is 1 Music Therapist to 4 students, so we have the ability to meet the interested and needs of each camper. Students must have their own ukulele, but we can recommend a good option for your child.
New students must complete our Intake Form.
Complete the following registration form before May 15th. Tuition is due upon registration to reserve your spot, but no later than June 1st. Read our policies and procedures for North Royalton.