- Led by a Music Therapist from Beyond Words and Speech Therapist from Sprout Therapy
- Location: Beyond Words, 6048 Royalton Rd, North Royalton
- Camp Dates, Ages & Times
- June 24-28 from 1:30-3:00, Ages 7-11
- August 12-16 from 1:30-3:00, Ages 9-11
- Camp Tuition: $300 per week
- $25 Registration Fee for all new students
- Third Party funding available from ODE Autism & Jon Peterson Scholarship and County Board of Developmental Disabilities Family Resources Program (NEON)
Our unique camp features the experience of two professionals – music therapy and speech therapy. This summer program is perfect for emerging communicators, using pictures, devices and verbal approximations in a non-threatening environment filled with music. Your child will sing, dance and play instruments while working on communication skills of requesting items, choosing from 2-3 items and participating in a music ensemble. Our staff ratio is 1 therapist to 4 students, so we have the ability to meet the interested and needs of each camper.
New students to Beyond Words or Sprout Therapy must complete our Intake Form.
Complete the following registration form before May 15th. Tuition is due upon registration to reserve your spot, but no later than June 1st. Read our policies and procedures for North Royalton.