- Camp Director: Erin Jester
- Beyond Words, 6048 Royalton Rd, North Royalton
- Up Side of Downs, 6533 Brecksville Rd, Independence
- Ages 5-7, 8-10, 11-13
- Campers will be organized into groups based on their age and skill levels.
- Camp meets Monday-Friday for 90 min/day for one week
- 2019 camp dates will be released soon!
- Camp Tuition: Call for details.
- $25 Registration Fee for all new students
- Third Party funding available from ODE Autism & Jon Peterson Scholarship and County Board of Developmental Disabilities Family Resources Program (NEON)
Led by Board-Certified Music Therapists, Music in Color camp offers students a chance to engage together through structured musical ensembles and learn how to play multiple instruments through our adapted music program with the piano, guitar, piano, Boomwhackers, handbells and tone chimes. Through matching colors, our campers play instruments (adapted with colors) to colored music notation and learn basic rhythm skills. We also include sensory integration with movement manipulatives (scarves, parachute, stretchy band) and sensory regulation with glow balls and bubble tubes. Our staff ratio is 1 Music Therapist to 4 students, so we have the ability to meet the interested and needs of each camper.
New students must complete our Intake Form.
2019 Summer camp registration must be completed before May 15, 2019. Tuition is due upon registration. Complete this registration form and we will contact you within 24 hours!