- Camp Director: Madeleine Landry
- North Royalton Camp at Beyond Words (6048 Royalton Road)
- Ages 11-15
- June 10-14 from 2-3:30pm
- Up Side of Downs, 6533 Brecksville Rd, Independence
- Ages 4-7
- June 10-14, 2019 from 9-10:30am
- August 5-9, 2019 from 1-2:30pm
- Camp Tuition: $225 per week
- $25 Registration Fee for all new students
- Third Party funding available from ODE Autism & Jon Peterson Scholarship and County Board of Developmental Disabilities Family Resources Program (NEON)
Led by Board-Certified Music Therapists, Music in Color camp offers students a chance to engage together through structured musical ensembles and learn how to play multiple instruments through our adapted music program with the piano, guitar, piano, Boomwhackers, handbells and tone chimes. Through matching colors, our campers play instruments (adapted with colors) to colored music notation and learn basic rhythm skills. We also include sensory integration with movement manipulatives (scarves, parachute, stretchy band) and sensory regulation with glow balls and bubble tubes. Our staff ratio is 1 Music Therapist to 4 students, so we have the ability to meet the interested and needs of each camper.
New students must complete our Intake Form.
Complete the following registration form before May 15th. Tuition is due upon registration to reserve your spot, but no later than June 1st. Read our policies and procedures for North Royalton or Independence.