- Camp Director: Erin Jester
- Beyond Words, 6048 Royalton Rd, North Royalton
- Up Side of Downs, 6533 Brecksville Rd, Independence
- Ages 5-7, 8-10, 11-13
- Campers will be organized into groups based on their age and skill levels.
- Camp meets Monday-Friday for 90 min/day for one week
- 2019 camp dates will be released soon!
- Camp Tuition: Call for details.
- $25 Registration Fee for all new students
- Third Party funding available from ODE Autism & Jon Peterson Scholarship and County Board of Developmental Disabilities Family Resources Program (NEON)
Led by Board-Certified Music Therapists, our Chord Buddy Guitar camp offers students a chance to become immediately successful in playing the acoustic guitar with their peers in our adapted music program. This inclusion camp is for typically developing students, as well as students with special needs. Students will learn the first four chords (C, Em, D & G), basic strum patterns, how to read guitar lead sheets and increase songwriting skills. Our staff ratio is 1 Music Therapist to 4 students, so we have the ability to meet the interested and needs of each camper. Students must have their own guitar and Chord Buddy, but we can help with instrument selection for your child.
New students must complete our Intake Form.
2019 Summer camp registration must be completed before May 15, 2019. Tuition is due upon registration. Complete this registration form and we will contact you within 24 hours!