- Camp Director: Emily Sweeney
- Location: Beyond Words, 6048 Royalton Rd, North Royalton
- Ages 5-7, 8-10, 11-14: Campers will be organized into groups based on their age and skill levels.
- Camp meets Monday-Friday for 90 min/day per week
- Options dates and times are below. Final decisions will be made no later than March 1st. Please help us know what you are looking for!
- Camp Tuition: $225/wk for adapted dancers
- $25 Registration Fee for all new students.
- $50 discount for private pay families, registered before May 1st.
- Third Party funding available from ODE Autism & Jon Peterson Scholarship and County Board of Developmental Disabilities Family Resources Program (NEON)
Does your child love to cheer and tumble around the house? Our Cheer Dance and Tumbling Camp allows dancers with special needs a chance to learn cheers, dance team choreography and fundamental tumbling skills. Dress in comfortable clothes to move in. No shoes on the dance floor.
2019 Summer camp registration must be completed before June 1st. Tuition is due upon registration. Complete this registration form and we will contact you within 24 hours!